Premier has two new directors- Myesha Daggs and Alena Rhodes. We are looking to build upon the foundation that was already laid.
Here is what we are all about and what we will offer at Premiere.
Mission Statement: Premier GVC is dedicated to developing athletes of character, coaching life-long skills, and instilling a passion for the game in a positive environment.
Vision: At Premier Girls Volleyball Club, our vision is that players will be given the opportunity to learn(grow in)the game of volleyball at the highest possible level, while simultaneously learning the important life lessons of teamwork, commitment, time management, sportsmanship and dependability. Our players will(learn to appreciate and value)come to know the importance of giving their best effort to the things that are important to them and carry forward the values we share for the betterment of the rest of their lives.
- Effort: we believe in rewarding and praising effort, regardless of outcome
- Passion: we instill love for the sport that encourages volleyball for life
- Respect: we promote ethical behavior, fair play and respect for the game and all its participants
- Integrity: we act in a fair and consistent and transparent manner
- Dedication: we expect all members to make a commitment to the club and to its teams
- Excellence: We set, work towards, and achieve the highest standards pay: